RECRUITMENT SELECTION AND PROCESS
- Applicants must be a Filipino citizen and meet or exceed the CSC Prescribed Qualification Standard of the vacant position
- Job questions should be answered properly, completely and truthfully any misrepresentation or misinformation will automatically mean of termination of application and will be blacklisted from applying to all positions for one (1) year.
- Applicants must submit the following documents to fully evaluate the application, Incomplete requirements will not be entertained and will not be processed:
- Application Letter addressed to Director Leonardo C. Reynoso, CESO III of Human Resource Management and Development Service;
- Comprehensive resume with Job Description and 2×2 I.D. picture;
- Duly accomplished Personnel Data Sheet (PDS)
- Transcript of Record/Diploma;
- Copy of relevant trainings and seminars attended;
- Copy of Certified of duly signed Individual Performance Contract Rating (IPCR) or its equivalent for external applicants and must have a Very Satisfactory rating during the last period
- Authenticated copy of Civil Service Eligibility and/or PRC License ID /Board Rating
- Job applications will be accepted on or before the set deadline(10 calendar days after publication)
- Request for extension of submission and application with incomplete requirements will not be entertained.
- All communications pertaining to your application will be sent via e-mail.
CSC Minimum Qualification Standard1 – The minimum and basic requirements for positions in the government in terms of education, training, experience, Civil Service eligibility, physical fitness and other qualities required for successful performance of the duties.
- Relevant Work Experience – relevant work experiences constitutes the previous job experiences in either the government or private sector, whether full time or part time that is functionally related to the duties of the position to be filled up.
- Relevant Education – refers to the formal or non-formal academic, technical or vocational studies that will help the candidate perform efficiently the duties and responsibilities of the position to be filled-up.
- Relevant Training – refers to the formal or non-formal trainings, learning and development interventions conducted by any government agencies or private sectors that will help the candidate perform efficiently the duties and responsibilities of the position to be filled up.
- Eligibility2 – refers to the result of passing of merit and fitness test which may be determined as far as practicable by competitive examination, or based on highly technical qualifications or other tests of merit and fitness conducted by the Civil Service Commission, or other examinations jointly designed and coordinated by the departments or agencies with the assistance of or in coordination with the CSC, and other examinations such as the PRC-conducted board examinations, the SC-conducted bar examinations or the CESB-conducted and CES examinations.
1 CSC Omnibus Rules on Appointments, Rule VIII, Section 31
2 CSC Omnibus Rules on Appointments, Rule VIII, part V, s. 71